- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Porto-Novo weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto-Novo in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in May 2020. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:36||18:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:33||18:59|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:33||19:01|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.