- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Lubango weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lubango in May and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in May 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:16||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:20||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:25||17:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.