- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Mazar-e Sharif weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mazar-e Sharif in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazar-e Sharif in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mazar-e Sharif in May and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in May 2020. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:08||18:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:53||19:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:45||19:14|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.