- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Mazar-e Sharif weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mazar-e Sharif weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mazar-e Sharif in May is a hot 32°C (90°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in May 2020. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:08||18:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:53||19:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:45||19:14|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details