- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Herat weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herat in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Herat in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herat in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Herat in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Herat in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Herat in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Herat sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Herat in May 2020. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:31||19:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:18||19:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:10||19:28|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Afghanistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.