- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nouakchott weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mauritania
The September weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nouakchott in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Nouakchott in September with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nouakchott in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nouakchott in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nouakchott in September?
The average sea temperature around Nouakchott in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Nouakchott in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Nouakchott in September and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nouakchott in September 2021. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:50||19:18|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:52||19:06|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:54||18:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.