- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Nouakchott weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mauritania
The January weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nouakchott in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Nouakchott in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nouakchott in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nouakchott in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nouakchott in January?
The average sea temperature around Nouakchott in January is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Nouakchott in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nouakchott in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nouakchott in January 2021. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:35||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:39||18:49|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:37||18:58|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Mauritania in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.