- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Boston weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Boston, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boston in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Boston in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boston in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boston in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Boston in July?
The average sea temperature around Boston in July is 18°C.
Does it rain in Boston in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Boston in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Boston sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boston in July 2020. Select a month to view Boston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:11||20:25|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:22||20:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:36||20:04|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Massachusetts in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Massachusetts in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.