- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Laayoune weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Laayoune in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Laayoune in March, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Laayoune in March and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in March 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||08:16||19:54|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:01||20:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:44||20:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Western Sahara in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.