- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Laayoune weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Laayoune weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Laayoune in March is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in March 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||08:16||19:54|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:01||20:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:44||20:10|
- Find low prices on flights to Western Sahara
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Western Sahara destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details