- Save on holidays with flight+hotel deals from Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Dubai, Las Vegas, Orlando & Caribbean
- Earn two Flying Club miles for every £1 you spend
Las Vegas weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Las Vegas weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Las Vegas in March is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in March 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:10||17:36|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:49||18:50|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:27||19:02|
- Book flights to Las Vegas from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Gatwick & Manchester
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Discover more about Las Vegas
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details