- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Damascus weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Damascus weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Damascus in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 73mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Damascus in March 2020. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:03||17:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:44||17:44|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:23||18:55|
- Find low prices on flights to Syria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Syria destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details