- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Syria
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Damascus weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Damascus in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Damascus in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Damascus in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Damascus in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Damascus in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Damascus in March and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Damascus in March 2020. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:03||17:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:44||17:44|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:23||18:55|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Syria in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Syria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.