- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Puerto Rico
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
San Juan weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to San Juan weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Juan in March is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 79mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around San Juan in March is 26°C (79°F).
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in March 2020. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:43||18:31|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:31||18:35|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:19||18:38|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Puerto Rico
More Puerto Rico destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details