- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Lahore weather in March 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Lahore, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lahore in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Lahore in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lahore in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lahore in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lahore in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Lahore in March and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Lahore sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lahore in March 2020. Select a month to view Lahore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:29||18:01|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:52||18:22|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.