- Browse the low fares on flights to Auckland, New Zealand
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £799
Taupo weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Taupo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taupo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Taupo in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taupo in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taupo in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taupo in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Taupo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Taupo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taupo in March 2020. Select a month to view Taupo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:59||19:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:15||19:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:29||19:10|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.