- Explore the latest holiday offers for New Zealand
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Nelson weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nelson, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nelson in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nelson in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nelson in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nelson in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nelson in March?
The average sea temperature around Nelson in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Nelson in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Nelson in March and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Nelson sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nelson in March 2020. Select a month to view Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:08||20:10|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:25||19:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:41||19:20|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.