- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Chisinau weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Chisinau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Chisinau in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Chisinau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chisinau in March 2020. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:44||17:50|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:15||18:12|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:45||19:33|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Moldova in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Moldova in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.