- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Nouakchott weather in March 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nouakchott weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nouakchott in March is a hot 33°C (91°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nouakchott in March is 18°C (64°F).
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nouakchott in March 2020. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:22||19:10|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:11||19:14|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:59||19:17|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Mauritania in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.