- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Nouakchott weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nouakchott, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nouakchott in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Nouakchott in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nouakchott in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nouakchott in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nouakchott in March?
The average sea temperature around Nouakchott in March is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Nouakchott in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Nouakchott in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nouakchott in March 2021. Select a month to view Nouakchott sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:22||19:10|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:11||19:14|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:59||19:17|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mauritania in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.