- Save 15% on the Park Inn by Radisson best rates
- Book direct with Park Inn - terms & conditions apply
- Hotels available in Europe, Africa & the Middle East
Vilnius weather in March 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Vilnius, Lithuania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vilnius weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vilnius in March is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 38mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vilnius in March 2020. Select a month to view Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:08||17:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:31||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:53||19:54|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Lithuania
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about Lithuania
More Lithuania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details