- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Oudomxay weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Oudomxay, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oudomxay in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Oudomxay in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oudomxay in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oudomxay in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oudomxay in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Oudomxay in March and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Oudomxay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oudomxay in March 2020. Select a month to view Oudomxay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||18:17|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:20||18:22|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:06||18:26|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.