- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Christmas Island weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in March is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Christmas Island in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Christmas Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in March 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:40||18:44|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:35||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:30||18:38|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.