- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Dead Sea weather in March 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dead Sea weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dead Sea in March is a warm 23°C (73°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 28mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in March 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||17:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:47||17:47|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:28||18:57|
- Book car hire for a 3 day weekend for the price of 2 days
- Rental period must include a Saturday
- Offer available at locations across the UK & Europe
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details