- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Mosul weather in March 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Mosul, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mosul in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Mosul in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mosul in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mosul in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mosul in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mosul in March and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Mosul sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mosul in March 2020. Select a month to view Mosul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||18:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:17||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:55||18:29|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.