- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Kirkuk weather in March 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iraq with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Kirkuk, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kirkuk in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Kirkuk in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kirkuk in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kirkuk in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kirkuk in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kirkuk in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kirkuk in March 2020. Select a month to view Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:50||18:23|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.