- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Karbala weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Karbala, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karbala in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Karbala in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karbala in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karbala in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karbala in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Karbala in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Karbala sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karbala in March 2020. Select a month to view Karbala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:01|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:53||18:23|
- Find cheap flights to Iraq with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.