- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
Port-au-Prince weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Port-au-Prince, Haiti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port-au-Prince weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port-au-Prince in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 73mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Port-au-Prince in March is 27°C (81°F).
Port-au-Prince sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-au-Prince in March 2020. Select a month to view Port-au-Prince sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:08||17:55|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:56||18:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:44||18:03|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Haiti destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details