- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Georgetown weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Georgetown, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Georgetown weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Georgetown in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 141mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Georgetown in March is 27°C (81°F).
Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Georgetown in March 2020. Select a month to view Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||18:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:58||18:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:51||18:02|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Popular Guyana destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guyana in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details