- Check low fares on flights to Gambia from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Kololi weather in March 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kololi weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kololi in March is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kololi in March is 21°C (70°F).
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kololi in March 2020. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:23||19:16|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:13||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:03||19:19|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Gambia
Popular Gambia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details