- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Kololi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The July weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kololi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kololi in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kololi in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kololi in July - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kololi in July?
The average sea temperature around Kololi in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Kololi in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kololi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kololi in July 2021. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:44||19:38|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:48||19:38|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:52||19:35|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.