- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Kololi weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kololi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kololi in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kololi in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kololi in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kololi in January?
The average sea temperature around Kololi in January is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Kololi in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kololi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kololi in January 2021. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:30||18:51|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:34||19:00|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:34||19:07|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.