- Search Momondo for cheap flights to East Timor
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Dili weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dili weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dili in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 173mm (6.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dili in March is 29°C (84°F).
Dili sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in March 2020. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:42||18:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:42||18:50|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:41||18:42|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Popular East Timor destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in East Timor in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details