- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £451
Nanning weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Nanning, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanning in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nanning in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanning in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanning in March - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanning in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nanning in March and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Nanning sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nanning in March 2020. Select a month to view Nanning sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:08||18:50|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:55||18:56|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:40||19:02|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to China
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.