- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in China
- Book cheap hotels in Beijing, Shanghai & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Hohhot weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Hohhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Hohhot in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Hohhot in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hohhot in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hohhot in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hohhot in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Hohhot in March and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hohhot in March 2020. Select a month to view Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:07||18:25|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:18||18:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.