- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Cameroon
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Kribi weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kribi, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kribi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kribi in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kribi in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kribi in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kribi in March?
The average sea temperature around Kribi in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kribi in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kribi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Kribi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kribi in March 2020. Select a month to view Kribi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:26||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:20||18:29|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Cameroon in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.