- Save on flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £439 return including taxes
Foz do Iguacu weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Foz do Iguacu in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in March and the average monthly rainfall is 157mm.
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in March 2020. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:33||19:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:40||18:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:47||18:37|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.