- Browse available Cosmos tours to the Northern Territory
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Jabiru weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 303303 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Jabiru, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jabiru in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Jabiru in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jabiru in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jabiru in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jabiru in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Jabiru in March and the average monthly rainfall is 303mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Jabiru in March?
On average 1.4 days in March in Jabiru are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jabiru in March 2021. Select a month to view Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:41||19:01|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:42||18:52|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:43||18:42|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.