- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Dilijan weather in March 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dilijan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Dilijan in March, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Dilijan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dilijan in March 2020. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:34||18:52|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:10||19:09|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:45||19:24|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Armenia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.