- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Argentina
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Ushuaia weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ushuaia, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ushuaia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ushuaia in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ushuaia in March is 9°C (48°F).
Ushuaia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ushuaia in March 2020. Select a month to view Ushuaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:57||20:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:28||19:55|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:57||19:17|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Argentina
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Argentina
More Argentina destinations
- Bahia Blanca
- Buenos Aires
- Comodoro Rivadavia
- El Calafate
- Iguazu Falls
- Mar del Plata
- San Carlos de Bariloche
- San Miguel de Tucuman
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details