- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Ushuaia weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Argentina
The March weather guide for Ushuaia, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ushuaia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Ushuaia in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ushuaia in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ushuaia in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Ushuaia in March?
The average sea temperature around Ushuaia in March is 9°C.
Does it rain in Ushuaia in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ushuaia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Ushuaia sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ushuaia in March 2021. Select a month to view Ushuaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:57||20:33|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:27||19:55|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:56||19:17|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where is hot in Argentina in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.