- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Durazzo weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Durazzo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Durazzo in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 111mm (4.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Durazzo in March is 14°C (57°F).
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazzo in March 2020. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:16||17:33|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:52||17:50|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:27||19:07|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details