- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Durazzo weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Albania
How hot is it in Durazzo in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Durazzo in October, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Durazzo in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Durazzo in October - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Durazzo in October?
The average sea temperature around Durazzo in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Durazzo in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Durazzo in October and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazzo in October 2020. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:39||18:24|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:55||17:59|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:13||16:38|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Albania in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Albania in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.