- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Durazzo weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Albania
The May weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Durazzo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Durazzo in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Durazzo in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Durazzo in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Durazzo in May?
The average sea temperature around Durazzo in May is 19°C.
Does it rain in Durazzo in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Durazzo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Durazzo in May 2022. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:40||19:39|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:23||19:55|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:12||20:08|
- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.