- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Bugibba weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bugibba, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bugibba weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bugibba in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bugibba in August is 27°C (81°F).
Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bugibba in August 2019. Select a month to view Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:09||20:07|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:21||19:52|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:33||19:32|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details