- Join BeRightBack together & get three trips per year
- Two travellers pay just £89.99 per month (in total)
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Bugibba weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bugibba, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bugibba in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Bugibba in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bugibba in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bugibba in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bugibba in November?
The average sea temperature around Bugibba in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Bugibba in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Bugibba in November and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bugibba in November 2020. Select a month to view Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:25||17:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:39||16:55|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:54||16:48|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.