- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Bugibba weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bugibba, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How hot is it in Bugibba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bugibba in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bugibba in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bugibba in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bugibba in September?
The average sea temperature around Bugibba in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Bugibba in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bugibba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bugibba in September 2020. Select a month to view Bugibba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:34||19:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:45||19:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:57||18:47|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.