- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Antananarivo weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Madagascar
The May weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Antananarivo in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Antananarivo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antananarivo in May 2022. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:05||17:29|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:10||17:23|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:15||17:20|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.