- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Antananarivo weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Madagascar
The August weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Antananarivo in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Antananarivo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antananarivo in August 2021. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:18||17:35|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:10||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||17:42|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.