- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Antananarivo weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Madagascar
The April weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Antananarivo in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Antananarivo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antananarivo in April 2022. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:57||17:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:00||17:40|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:04||17:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.