- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tripoli weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Libya
The July weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tripoli in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tripoli in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in July - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in July?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Tripoli in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Tripoli in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in July 2021. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:03||20:20|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:10||20:16|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:20||20:07|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Libya in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.