- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tripoli weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Libya
How hot is it in Tripoli in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Tripoli in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in February - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in February?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tripoli in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tripoli in February and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in February 2021. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:02||18:40|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:51||18:52|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:36||19:04|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Libya in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.