- Save EXTRA 25% when you book at least 7 days in advance
- Discount offer includes breakfast
- Complimentary spa access for deluxe rooms & above
Tripoli weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Libya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Libya
The August weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tripoli in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Tripoli in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tripoli in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tripoli in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tripoli in August?
The average sea temperature around Tripoli in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Tripoli in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Tripoli in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in August 2021. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:21||20:06|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:31||19:51|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:41||19:33|
- Save 30% or more on hotels around the world
- Book in the Booking.com Black Friday sale
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Libya in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.