- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Monrovia weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liberia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 254254 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Liberia
The May weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monrovia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Monrovia in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monrovia in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monrovia in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monrovia in May?
The average sea temperature around Monrovia in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Monrovia in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Monrovia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 254mm.
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in May 2021. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:30||18:51|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:27||18:52|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:27||18:55|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Liberia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.